Repairs and maintains electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic components of production machines and equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs preventative
maintenance on equipment.
- Assembles wires, insulation and electrical components using
- Installs electrical assemblies and hardware in housing using
hand tools and soldering equipment.
- Assists Plant
Supervisor to modify sketches or computer generated designs of machine
- Reads and builds from blueprints and other forms of
- Uses hand tools, metalworking machines, and precision
measuring and testing instruments.
- Performs related
duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Adheres to the safety
policies of Yale Cordage, Inc./Yale Rope Technologies
- Associates degree (A.A.); or equivalent from
two-year college or technical school; or related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education or experience.
Ability to read and
interpret documents such as detailed safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Proven experience with
all maintenance disciplines:
- Forklift license or
ability to achieve license