Location: Saco, ME
Summary: The Machine Operator performs production steps associated with operating twisting, winding, and/or braiding machines
Reports to: Rope Production Supervisor
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. repeatedly.
- Majority of tasks are done standing.
- Ability to climb, stoop, and work overhead.
- Basic math skills.
- Full finger and hand dexterity.
- Ability to follow detailed operating directions.
- Attention to detail and craftsmanship.
- Always adheres to Yale safety policies.
- Performs general housekeeping.
- Oils and lubricates machines according to preventive maintenance schedule.
- Operates all twisting, winding, and braiding machines.
- Ability to correct production problems with machinery.
- Maintains paperwork as it relates to inventory, production, and scheduling.
- Performs quality control functions by inspecting, identifying and reporting variances in yarn quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 10 PTO Days
- 401k with match
- Profit Sharing