Position: Rigger 1
Summary: Rigger 1 is responsible for production of basic splices unassisted.
Reports to: Rigging Manager and Rigging Supervisor
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. repeatedly.
- Majority of tasks are done standing.
- Ability to climb, stoop, and work overhead.
- Basic math skills.
- Full finger and hand dexterity.
- Ability to follow detailed operating directions.
- Attention to detail and craftsmanship.
- Ability to manage time well.
- Performs general housekeeping.
- Ability to inspect and approve product as suitable before adding any additional value.
- Conversant with all cataloged products.
- Ability to reconcile and understand description, bills of materials, and picture maintenance.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Performs basic splices, double braid splices, single braid splices and Yale whiplock.
- Tags, labels and packages orders appropriately.
- Maintains paperwork as it relates to inventory, production and scheduling.
- Trains personnel as directed.
- Must maintain splicer certification.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Always adheres to Yale safety policies.