Web and Digital Media Specialist
Location: Saco, ME
Reports to: Marketing Manager
The Web and Digital Media Specialist leverages knowledge of WordPress and Adobe Suite, specifically PhotoShop and PremierPro to support Yale’s marketing strategy, social media presence and employment branding. Further, the incumbent is the primary point of contact for all things HubSpot. As such, this individual will execute and ensure the training of all Sales and Customer Service staff on optimizing the HubSpot CRM module.
Essential Job Functions:
– Play a key role in assisting with inbound marketing strategy with respect to:
o social media posting and listening
o blog creation and posting
o landing pages
o email sending
– Assist the Marketing Manager with optimizing the basic marketing tools, in creating content for blogs and social posts, including identifying and developing personas to be used for blogging
– Assist with Yale’s website upkeep
– Manage and monitor all project deliverables to successful completion
– Create and analyze metrics to measure project success
– Facilitate new user development and aptitude in the HubSpot CRM module. Ensure Sales and Customer Service teams are trained and effectively utilizing HubSpot
– Ongoing prioritization and utilization of HubSpot’s basic marketing tools, social posts and blogs
– Assist on development of sales materials (catalogs, data sheets, splicing documentation)
– Create written and video content
– Provide creative input and assistance with materials for onboarding of new employees and for the hiring process with HR.
– Promote sharing of best practices and information via Microsoft Teams
– Other duties as assigned
– Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field, or the equivalent of education and experience.
– Certifications in HubSpot: CRM; Inbound Sales; and Inbound Marketing strongly preferred
– Proficient in Adobe Suite and Microsoft 365 (Office) – specifically Outlook, Excel and Word, Publisher, PowerPoint
– Excellent oral/written communication skills
– Excellent organization skills, close attention to detail, and excellent follow-through
Yale Cordage, Inc. reserves the right to change or revise duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This document is not a written or implied contract of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.